Dr. AMVR Narendra is a renowned Haematologist in India with an extensive experience of over 20 years in the field of Haemato-Oncology. He has been trained at various reputed & prestigious National & international institutions, he carries with himself an extensive experience of performing over 250 Bone Marrow Transplants independently for Adult & Pediatric patients with an excellent success rate.
He did first successful syngenic stem cell transplantation in united Andhra Pradesh, India in 2008 followed by establishing a successful Stem cell transplant Center where transplantation was done for all types of blood disorders including congenital, acquired bone marrow failure, Thalassemia, Myelodysplastic syndrome and acute leukemia etc.
Dr. Narendra has treated over 15000 patients suffering from various blood related disorders at a number of prestigious Healthcare Institutions. He is very well known for his outstanding results treating patients suffering from AML, ACL, Lymphoma, Aplastic Anemia, Myeloma, Sickle cell disease and Thalassemia etc.
University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Fudarabine, cyclophosphamide and horse antithymocyte globulin conditioning regimen for allogeneic peripheral blood bone marrow cell transplantation performed in non HEPA filter rooms for multiply transfused patient with severe aplastic anemia R Kumar, S Prem, M Mahapatra, T Seth, DR Chowdhary, P Mishra, L Pillai, AMVR Narendra, NK Mehra, R Saxena and VP Choudhry –Stem Marrow Transplantation (2006) 37, 745 – 749.
- Synchronous Thyroid involvement in Plasma cells Leukaemia masquerading as Hoshimoto’s Thyroiditis: Role of Ancillary Cytology Techniques in Diagnostic Work up Ashwin Tandon, T.Roshini Paul, Rekha Singh & A.M.V.R.Narendra Endocrine pathology DOI 10.1007/s 12022-015-9392-5.
- Parvovirus B 19 induced transient aplastic Crisis in an Immunocompetent child- Letter to Editor Meetu Agrawal, Roshini T Paul, Pramod Pamu. Narendra AMVR Turkish J of Pathology (2015) vol 31, No.2, 158-159
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis – A case report AMVR Narendra, G.Varun Kumar, V.R. Srinivasan, Krishna Prasad, Shetty Mallikarjuna Indian J of Haematology & blood Transfusion (2012)–DOI 10.1007/s 12288-012-0210-7.
- Study of aplastic anemia with Cyclosporine in resource poor setting Mallikarjuna Shetty, A.M.V.R.Narendra. et al Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2016 , Vol-10(6): OC 15- OC 18