Dr. Anil Kansal is an eminent Neurosurgeon with an extensive experience of over 20 years in his field. He has been trained at prestigious Healthcare Institutions. Dr. Anil Kansal has an extensive experience of handling and treating over 20000 Patients not only from India but from different parts of the globe which makes him one the most renownedneurosurgeon of the Country. Dr. Anil Kansal has worked at various leading Hospitals in India and is very well known for his excellence in Neurosurgery& Spine surgery.
His area of expertise are endoscopic brain and Spinal Surgery ,Complex spine surgery and Instrumentation, epilepsy surgery and functional neurosurgery, Minimal invasive spine surgery, Microscopic and Vascular Surgery etc.
Special Training & Fellowships –
- Training in advance stereotactic andfunctional neurosurgery, Freiburg, Germany.
- Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Professor MR Ghab (Germany) & Professor MHussain King George Medical College, Lucknow, India.
- Advanced spinal training at Seoul St Mary Hospital, South Korea.
- Percutanousdisectomy&neucleoplasty training program from Bangkok,Thailand.
- MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training program at Gernalhospital, Singapore.
- Training in advance MIS (Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery)Philadelphia, United States of America.
- Member of Neurological Society of India
- Member of Delhi Neurological Association
- Member of Delhi Spine Society and Neuro Spine Society of India
- Executive member of Delhi Spine Society, India.
Previous Experience –
- Director & Head of Department-Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery – Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- Head of Department – Max Hospital, New Delhi.
- Head of Department& Sr. Consultant – Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant – VIMHANS Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Associate Consultant – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (IPH), New Delhi, India.