Best Cardiac surgery in India
Cardiac surgery in India with the Best Heart surgeons in India is what attracting medical tourists coming to India. No other destination in India can match the unparalleled clinical excellence, technological set up and cost advantage offered by GHN Services.
Our aim is to reduce the poor consequences of cardiovascular / Heart diseases through innovative therapies for patient care. Our associated Hospitals have state of the art, heart specialty centers having a dedicated team of Cardiac surgeons (http://www.ghnservices.com/treatments/cardiac.php) & cardiologists who work as a team to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to all patients suffering from heart ailments.
Pediatric heart surgery in India:
GHN connects you to the Best Cardiac surgeons in India (http://www.ghnservices.com/treatments/cardiac/heart-valve.php) & that is what you would want if your little one is suffering from any heart disorder. GHN is working with best pediatric doctors in India to provide you the best treatment options for your baby.
Sometimes the surgery for the heart is required in children for repairing defect in the heart which a child may have born with (congenital heart defects) & heart diseases which he a child gets after birth, which require surgery. Pediatric Cardiac Surgery deals with operative procedures in the newborn & youngsters suffering from cardiac dysfunctions, structural, functional and rhythm-related disorders of the heart.
Major types of Cardiac defects in children :
ASD- Atrial Septal Defect ASD –
An atrial septal defect (ASD) , is referred to as a hole le in the heart , it is a type of congenital heart defect in which there is an abnormal opening in dividing wall between the upper filling chambers of the heart . In maximum cases ASD are diagnosed and treated with highest success with few or no complications.
Ventricular Septal Defect –
A hole in the wall of heart of Patient between their right ventricle and left ventricle (the two lower chambers, where the blood leaves the heart). In Normal situation, blood cannot pass between the ventricles. But when there is hole between the sides of the heart, some oxygen-rich blood leaks from the left ventricle in the right one and goes to the lungs. The hole may be small which causes no issues in maximum cases, or it may be large causing serious problems with blood flow. If the hole is large, too much blood shall be pumped to the lungs, leading to congestive failure of the heart. Also, the heart will make extra efforts to pump blood to the body. As a result of the extra burden, the heart can get bigger.
Fallot's Tetralogy –
Fallot was a doctor who found out this particular type of heart defect. Tetralogy means fourfolds , there are four defects found together. These four problems are:
- Pulmonary stenosis
- Ventricular septal defect - heart .
- Over-riding aorta
- Right ventricular hypertrophy
Double Valve replacement
Valves are the openings between two chambers of the heart and also between a chamber and artery which allows unidirectional blood flow. The functions of mitral valve (between left Atrium and left Ventricle) and the Aortic valve ( left ventricle and aorta) is very important.
If these valves get narrowed which means get small in size, the amount of blood passing from left atrium to left ventricle or from left ventricle to aorta are reduced. In this case the heart will pump blood hard to push it through the narrowed valve, however the blood will tend to go upwards back into the pulmonary vein.
Get Opinion & Treatment from Best pediatric doctors in India ?
Following steps would help you get opinion from best pediatric doctors in India for treatment of your baby –
- Step 1–Please Scan all reports ( Echo & ECG etc) & share with us at our Email.
- Step 2–We shall Share your Medical reports with top pediatric Surgeons in India for their Opinion. Our Team will assess the Opinions & the Cost from different surgeons. We shall then share most suitable Opinion with you over Email.
- Step 3–Take your time to decide, Once you & your family has taken a mutual decision, We shall request you to share passport details of all people Travelling to India. Quickly, We will assist you with a Medical Visa Invitation Letter so that you can apply for the Visa at the Embassy in your Country.
- Step 4–Once you get the Visa, You can Book for your flight & share Travel details with us so that we could make all necessary arrangements for your Pick up from the Airport by Our Team Members, Arrangements for your accommodation & also booking an appointment with Doctor for Best Cardiac surgeons in India at the India Hospital (http://www.ghnservices.com/healthcare-assistance/hospitals.php) .
- Step 5– You will meet with the doctors here in India & continue start treatment under our personalized care, a Case Manager would be dedicated to you from day of arrival till you depart from India.
Kindly note GHN does not Charge any EXTRA COST from the Patients from Medical assistance in India.