Shoulder Replacement Surgery
Person who is suffering from acute shoulder pain and problem those persons go for the shoulder replacement surgery, it had become the one of a very successful surgery in last few years due to continues development and improvement in this provided and still providing great relief to the peoples who are suffering through arthritis or shoulder pain. The main goal of this surgery is to provide relief from the pain and the several arthritis, the arthritis is a condition in which the cartilages of the joints get affected as the cartilages lining wear away, the protective lining present in middle of the bones s lost which causes the development of the painful bone-on-bone arthritis.
Before the surgery it's good to consult proper about the good and the bad about the surgery to the doctor which is very important for the surgeon to know the condition of the patient nicely and to make it confirm what kind of surgery the patient requires as there are two kind of surgery is the :
- Total shoulder replacement - replacement of the ball and socket joint, the ball is made up of metal which is used to replace the humeral had and for the removal of the cartilage plastic socket is used.
- Reverse shoulder replacement - insertion of the hemispherical implant replacing the glenoid instead of the humerus and the cup section gets added to the humerus
Orthopedic & Joint Replacement
after that first of all anesthesia to make your senses numb and put you in sleepy state but sometimes the dose causes little problem also such as:
- Sore throat
- Sore throat
- Irregular heart beats
But these symptoms occurs very rarely, so as the mind and body goes in the sleeping stage the surgery take place in which the removal of the defected part and replacement it with a new part take place.
After the surgery the person is kept under observation so that if he or she had any sort of problem then it can be cured quickly later on as he or she shows good improvement they get discharge from the hospital
Sometimes the surgery causes some problems also such as:
- Allergy to any of the surgery related thing
- The bone next to the shoulder implant may break down
- Implant fracture
- Metal allergic reactions
- Loosing of implantation components due too sudden fall or collision after the surgery.
But most of the time safe surgery and good recovery have been seen.