Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary is a renowned liver transplant surgeon, he is working since 2005 in the field of liver transplantation and towards bringing the latest medical advances for treating different liver diseases, to those suffering from liver disorders like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Liver Cancer etc. He has been working relentlessly to give new lease of life to patients with liver cirrhosis or having acute liver failures. He is aspiring to bring a change in quality of life of patients and treating the ones who need liver transplant.
Dr. Chaudhary has worked as multi-organ transplant surgery fellow, Division of Transplannt Surgery in Thomas Starzl Transplant Institute (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center), Pittsburgh, PA, USA from 2009-2011 and it was his exceptional clinical performance that he was appointed as Chief Clinical Fellow in the Division of Transplant Surgery, at this reputed hospital in USA. Thomas Starzl Transplantation Institute in Pittsburgh, USA is world’s most renowned liver transplant center.
- HOD- Liver Transplant Department at Jaypee Hospital.
- Consultant Surgeon & Assistant Professor – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Consultant – Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India.
- Chief Clinical Fellow- Thomas Starzl Transplantation Institute, Pittsburgh,USA.
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons of India &International Liver Transplant Society
- Indian Medical Association
- Founder member of Liver Transplants Society of India