Dr. Anil Aribandi is one of the leading Haematologistin the country ans he is currently associated with American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad as Head of Department– Haematology, Haemato-Oncology &Bone Marrow Transplantation(BMT Department). He is trained at various reputed national & international institutions, carries with himself an extensive experience of performing over 200 Bone Marrow Transplants independently for adultsand pediatric patients. He brings with him vast experience of over 15 years in this field and has treated over 15000 patients suffering from different blood related disorders at prestigious hospitals.
Earlier, He pursued his higher medical training program in clinical Haematologyat United Kingdom leading to FRPath (Haematology).Dr. Anil has worked as Consultant in Haematooncology Broomfield Hospital (Chelmsford)& Royal Alexandra Hospital (Glasgow) after the completion of higher education. As an experienced hematologist, he has expertise in blood &blood related disorders including leukemias , lymphomas, multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, amyloidosis,thalassaemias, sickle cell anemia, aplastic anaemia and other complicated anemias.
- CCT-Haematooncology, General Medical Council, U.K.
- FRCPath – Haematooncology, Royal College of Pathologists, U.K.
- MRCP – Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, U.K.
- M.D. – Medicine, Osmania Medical CollegeNTR University of Health Sciences, India.
- British Society of Hematology
- European Hematology Association &American Society of Hematology