Dr Jagadishwar Goud is one of the top Surgical Oncologist in the field of Robotic Sciences in India, He carries with himself an extensive experience of over 25 years and have treated over 20000 patients suffering from different types of cancers. He has been trained at some of the finest healthcare institutions in the world. He has successfully performed over 2000 robotic surgeries in India and is ranked among the top robotic surgeon in the country. Currently, he is working as Head of Department for Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgery at American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad. Vastly experienced, he has also been an Associate Professor at the MNJ Institute of Oncology & Research in Hyderabad.
Past Experience –
- HOD- Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgery Department at AOI Group – 2020 to Present
- Director- Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgery, Yashoda Hospital – 2016 to 2020
- Clinical Director Robotic Surgery Division – 2011 to 2016.
- Chief-Surgical Oncology &Minimal Invasive Onco-surgery Department, Yashoda Cancer Institute. 2005-2011
- Associate Professor-Surgical Oncology at MNJ Institute of Oncology And Research Centre Hyderabad – 1999 to 2005
Area of Expertise –
- Robotic Surgery with special interest in esophagectomy withnodal dissection.
- Low anterior resection.
- Video assisted thoracoscopic surgery
- Procter in Colorectal Training-Crest Programmea and Radical Hysterectomy
- Procter in Robotic EsophagoGastrectomy along with Mediastinal Nodal Dissection