Dr. Suneetha is a renowned radiation oncologist in India with an extensive experience of over 20 years in the field of radiation oncology. She has been trained atvarious reputed & prestigious National & international healthcare institutions, She carries with herself an extensive experience of treating over 20000 patients with an excellent rate of success in the past two decades.
Dr. Suneetha has expertise in recent advances in the field of radiation oncology – IMRT, RAPID ARC, IGRT etc, breast & gynaec Oncology, GI malignancies, Neuro oncology – SRS / SRT, image guided brachytherapy & IORT, lung &liver SBRT, re-irradiation,soft tissue sarcomas and organ preservation protocols etc. Over the years, she has undertaken training in current technologies in her field of Radiation Oncology such Rapid Arc Technology Novalis TX from Switzerland along with training for IORT from Germany.
Dr. Suneetha is the author of a book 25 HOPE STREET/GELUPU KIRANAALU in English and Telugu languages a compilation of 25 extraordinary stories about CANCER patients & caregivers shared their experience in a simple and engaging way to instil confidence in families of the cancer affected people. She has been given Indira Priyadarshini Young Doctor Award.
- Currently working as HOD &Senior Consultant – Radiation Oncology at American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad
- Sr. Consultant – Radiation Oncology, Continental Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Consultant – Radiation Oncology, Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Hyderabad.
- Consultant, Radiation Oncology-Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad, India.
Areas of Expertise –
- Recent advances in radiation oncology – IMRT, , IGRT, RAPID ARC
- Breast & Gynae oncology
- Head &neck cancer
- GI malignancies
- Neuro oncology – SRS / SRT
- Lung and liver SBRT
- Organ preservation protocol
- Soft tissue sarcomas
- Image guided brachytherapy & IORT